This RGB combo kit consists of three Riing Plus 12 RGB Radiator Fans and three Pacific Lumi Plus LED Strips with a digital lighting controller. As one of Thermaltake’s best-selling RGB fans, Riing Plus 12 RGB Radiator Fan is a 120mm high-static pressure fan with a patented 16.8 million colors LED ring and 12 addressable LEDs that features compression blades and hydraulic bearing. Thermaltake Pacific Lumi Plus LED Strip is a software-controlled lighting solution for PC chassis with 16.8 million colors LED. Manufactured with top quality materials, the pack features magnetic LED strips for easy installation and chainable connector for unlimited connection possibilities. The kit support patented TT RGB PLUS Software, AI interactive voice control, Amazon Alexa Voice Service and Razer Synapse 3 (Razer Chroma). Cool your system with the Riing Plus 12 RGB Radiator Fan Lumi Plus TT Premium Edition Combo Kit.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem is the intelligent lighting system for PCs that combines the most advanced
LED lighting with Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS Software. TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides nearly
possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to games, music, CPU temperatures or other
RGB PLUS products, including case fans, CPU/VGA waterblocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips and
The patented software allows users to change the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds,
even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices.
Featuring 12 addressable LEDs, great light coverage, and uniform color and brightness, the built-in LED ring can
paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
Taiwan Patent: 105218791
US Patent Applied
China Patent : ZL 201621469674.7
The 9 fan blades are engineered to generate higher airflow without compromising on ultra-silent operation. With this unique blade design, the Riing Plus 12 RGB acts as a guarantee of performance.
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high-quality, friction-reducing substance, which lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency. The seal cap prevents lubricant leakage and extends the lifespan of the unit.
Noise Level (standard)
Fan Speed(w/ Low Noise Mode)
Noise Level(w/ Low Noise Mode)
In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide a hassle-free usage with 80% protection coverage
Controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and the app, the LED strip features great light
color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs that can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
*The image is for reference only; actual specification and lighting effects are based on the real product.
Six powerful high-grade neodymium magnets are embedded in the LED strip for flexible and easy
strip can be easily attached to and removed from any metal surface. The strip also comes with top
adhesive back stickers for non-metal surfaces.
*All connectors on the strip are not water-resistant and insulation.
*Please make sure the ambient temperature is below 50℃ to avoid damaging Pacific Lumi Plus LED Strip.
*Embedded magnets in the LED strip.
Digital Lighting Controller
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each
You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. Each
port on the
integrated controller can connect up to 3 channels of the LED strips. The controller can support
maximum 10 LED
strips each time. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
*Please power off the PC and check the Positive ends on the connection before connecting the LED strip to LED cable.
*Connecting the wrong end can damage the LED strip.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
Riing Plus 12 RGB Radiator Fan Lumi Plus TT Premium Edition Combo Kit offers you versatile routing options with chainable connector, allowing users to add multiple LED strips and fans to build up aesthetically superior systems.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 Software
Die neue Version der patentierten TT RGB PLUS-Software von Thermaltake, die mehr Lichteffekte und PC-Überwachungsfunktionen bietet.
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 und TT RGB PLUS 1.0 überschreiben sich gegenseitig; Benutzer können nur eine Version von TT RGB PLUS installieren.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Fan : 120 x 120 x 25 mm
LED Strip : 30cm -12LEDs
|USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
|Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
|Fan Started Voltage
|Fan 0.15 A (one fan) , 0.48 A (one LED strip)
|12 V & 5V
|12V – 9.45 W . 5V – 16.7W (Fan*3 + LED Strip*3)
|500 ~ 1500 R.P.M
|Max. Air Pressure
|Max Air Flow
- Release Date
Drivers & Software
- Release Date