Pacific V-RTX 2080Ti Plus (ASUS ROG)
Thermaltake Pacific V-RTX 2080Ti Plus is a full-cover water block for ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti, features CNC machined copper base, 0.5mm internal fin construction, and an aluminum alloy backplate. This high-performance water block fits most of G1/4 fittings, utilizes a universal mounting mechanism that offers tool-less installation, along with compatibility for custom PC builders. The water block is manufactured with a 16.8 million colors LED strip that supports TT RGB Plus software and synchronizes with ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, AsRock 5V motherboard RGB software. The Pacific V-RTX 2080Ti Plus delivers the ultimate cooling performance for gaming, overclocking or other GPU intense tasks.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem is the intelligent lighting system for PCs that combines the most advanced addressable LED
lighting with Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS Software. TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides nearly unlimited
possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to games, music, CPU temperatures or other TT RGB PLUS
products, including case fans, CPU/VGA waterblocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips and peripherals. The patented
software allows users to change the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice
control in iOS and Android devices.
Controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and the app, the built-in LED strip features great light coverage,
uniform color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs that can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
Manufactured with Thermaltake’s highest quality standards, the specially machined copper base has a mirror finish with anti-corrosive mating surface to the GPU that provides exceptional heat transfer for the most demanding use conditions.
The coolant flow path includes all critical components. Proper cooling of these components contributes to overclocking stability and reliable operation. The block covers the entire PCB, leaving no components exposed to possible damage during handling.
Featuring a compact form factor with 0.5mm micro-channel fin construction guarantees optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation. The copper base is compatible with most G1/4 fittings.
To prevent twist and bow on the PCB, an aluminum alloy made backplate is included in the pack. The backplate features 4mm thickness and can fully cover the backside of the GPU.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock official websites.
Aura Addressable HeaderASUS
Digital Pin HeaderGIGABYTE
Addressable RGB LED HeaderASRock
|Chassis, ARGB Fan, ARGB AIO||
|RGB Memory, VGA Waterblock, Distro Plate||
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||22.3 H x 149 W x 290.8 L mm|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
|System compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Power Input||6.5 W|
|Compatibility||ASUS:ROG-STRIX-RTX 2080 Ti
|MATERIAL||Copper + Acrylic|
|Input Voltage||5 V|
- Release Date
Drivers & Software
- Release Date