Thermaltake Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator
The Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator is a high-performance 360mm radiator which utilizes the advanced thermal technique with a software-controlled 16.8 million colors LED strip. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality German zinc alloy aluminum and aerospace-grade materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator meets your cooling needs in every way.
*The image is for referecne only.
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Controlled by the patented Riing Plus RGB Software and the app, the built-in LED strip features great light coverage, uniform color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs sets (two single LEDs per set) that can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
*The LED strip is recommended for use on Pacific RL360 Radiator.
*The image is for referecne only.
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake Plus RGB liquid cooling products with the patented Riing Plus RGB Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
Taiwan Patent: 105216989
*Compatibility: Requires Riing Plus RGB Software 1.0.5 or later.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
The radiator is optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation. After brazing, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating uniform heat transfer. The radiator is capable of delivering an average heating load of 32℃-35℃, bring new levels of cooling performance and reliability to any watercooled PC.
To assure the best thermal capacity and increase heat transfer, the radiator is engineered with an extremely thick 64mm radiator along with a double-row 13-set flat tube design. This technique allows that water flows down on the one side, and then passes across the bottom chamber before circulating back to the other side of the radiator.
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air pressure. The performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering superior cooling efficiency during operation.
Without compromise, the radiator is designed with high-quality German aerospace-grade materials and constructed with zinc, the most common anti-corrosion agent. Although this protection will gradually degrade as the zinc corrodes away over time, it provides the best means to reduce electronic conductivity and can withstand scratches to the zinc layer. Corrosion potentials of zinc alloy aluminum can be reduced by 55.6% after brazing.
An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature brazing at 1022℉/550℃ sets the radiator in a class of its own. This technique allows for impurities to be kept out of the brazing process, ensuring that full strength on all the connected areas is achieved. The radiator is baked through a controlled atmosphere brazing line. The materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better heat evacuation.
Made for hardcore PC enthusiasts to enjoy the ultimate in custom configurations, the Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator supports 120mm fans, and allows users to build up aesthetically-superior watercooled systems by allocating the radiator to each particular component as well as incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|402.5 (L) x 129 (W) x 64 (H) mm
|USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
|Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
|Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Alloy
|FPI (Fin per inch)
|Stopper *3 (G 1/4 )
|G 1/4 * 5
- Release Date
Drivers & Software
- Release Date